Skip to main content

This Personality Test Says I'm #4...the Unique Individual

I love to think of myself as a unique person. I'm funny, energetic, creative, intelligent and outstandingly charming. All different qualities that no one else could possibly have right? Well, that's obviously wrong and not even a unique quality since most people want to be different these days.

Now comes the irony. There are billions of people in the world all wanting to be unique and now the personality tests have taken over the internet. Even I've become one of those people and I take almost all of them.

Which Parks and Recreation character am I? Leslie Knope because she's my spirit animal.
Which city should I live in? London.
Which Myers-Briggs personality animal am I? ENFP, the dolphin.

This means I'm Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling. Perceptive.

The narcissist loves to share with you about how amazing I am, but really there is a point to this.

My theories: 
  • While everyone loves to be different, they really love to be understood as well. 
  • All people are a little narcissistic and they love reading about themselves.
  • They like to feel included in to the world population. Even if we want to be different we also want to feel as if someone else feels the same way that we do. Acceptance. 
  • Added assurance that you are not in fact crazy, it's just your personality type.
  • Added assurance that person is not a crazy sociopath with no soul, it's just their personality type.
While there are many personality types that every person on the planet can fit, the good news is that doesn't really matter. While all people can be similar, no one person is the same. We can feel connected to each other in our similarities and also appreciate each other's differences.

Did I mention that I'm a dolphin personality?

Here is a Jung/Myers' Brigg personality test if you would like to take it or just Google another one. http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm a Cunt/Dyke says Random Facebook Guy

How many times have you been on some type of internet platform and received a strange message like this, from some random creepy guy or possibly even girl?  I did change this "persons" name. 35 minutes ago Anon u r hot! 33 minutes ago Betty Jane Chitty true story. 24 minutes ago Anon does that true story have a happy ending? 23 minutes ago Betty Jane Chitty do I even know you? 23 minutes ago Anon if not, u should what r u doing right now? 16 minutes ago Betty Jane Chitty Well, I was going to delete you but you aren't on my friends list. Please stop writing me since I have no idea who you are. 4 minutes ago Anon wow well u r a fucking cunt enjoying being a cunt the rest of your life u dyke a few seconds ago Betty Jane Chitty ok Why do these people feel entitled to speak with me? Am

POTUS is Decided...it is Time for Respect

Potus​ decision aside. Secretary Hillary Clinton​ is human just like the rest of us. This means she is fallible...just like the rest of us. She has humbled herself more than once for this country by owning up to her mistakes and most likely the mistakes of others. She did this because that's what leaders are supposed to do. Admit to your mistakes; take responsibility as leader for your employees’ mistakes. Then you move on from there to find solutions. Secretary Clinton showed courage, conviction, and loyalty. To her party, her President and also her country. As she continues to fight for children and what she believes is best for this country, I have more admiration for her than ever. I hope that the people of this country will at least begin to treat her with the respect she deserves and has not received. If not for her political views or her public record, for the years of service she fought for this country, for the causes she continues to fight for and for the positions s

Dear White People. Dear Humans. Another skinny white girl talking about racism in America...

Dear fellow white people: please stop using the reference "All Lives Matter". Also stop using the reference "white privilege". One is a defensive action, the other is white guilt trying to force white guilt. Both assume that you understand what it means to be a black citizen in this country. Both are responses to white guilt. I do not know the struggle, and I am not guilty just because I was born white. I've done nothing wrong, I will not apologize for something I had no control over. White privilege was never something I experienced, especially while I grew up in trailer parks...with other poor white people. How about instead of indignation, we just all support the cause of Black Lives Matter? This will be your way of showing that all lives matter without saying it. When there is a peaceful protest, maybe you should join. There should be blacks, whites, cops, hispanics, everyone joining together. We don't have to be on any one side other than justic