Skip to main content

WARNING: Snake Picture. Seriously.

What is the meaning of life is a popular question? Another is...How do I not waste my life?


The last few days have gone by in a blur for me. Sunday I had to fast. Monday I had to fast and get my blood taken so I was exhausted and slept much of the day. Tuesday I had a Doctor appointment and had to get a procedure done that they gave me lots of meds to sleep. I was basically awake long enough to sleep and eat that day. Today, I woke early for another appointment came home, watched some tv and went back to sleep because I got bored of waiting for someone. After this I was given a lovely new car stereo and then we had a lovely dinner. Now I am at home wondering to myself, what the hell happened to the day?

If I waste my days then that means that keep going by us, we keep getting older and then we die. Since I began to have a slight anxiety attack I decided to google the issue. I google everything else so I figure somewhere in the world I could have someone tell me what to do in order to not waste my life.

I did fing a good site that basically restated what I've wanted to do all along. Quit my job to write and travel. Spend most of my days exploring the world and use the rest of my time to make enough money to survive. They lost me at get spirituality and face your fears. Spirituality is my business, it isn't for everyone. Even though, I am glad they didn't say religion and actually would like to find some type of spirituality. In case your wondering I fall more toward the native american ideas and beliefs and could speak more on that later. As for the facing your fears, I don't see why I should ever stop fearing snakes. Coming face to face with one is a dumb idea and I think it's keeping me alive not to be the dumb ass who likes to pick them up and play around with them. When I was a kid, we called the kids who did this idiots. As adults, it would be a much worse name.



p.s. I tried to look at snakes long enough to put a picture up. It was through my fingers and still not accomplished since I ran out of the room like a little bitch. Thank my boyfriend for this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POTUS is Decided...it is Time for Respect

Potus​ decision aside. Secretary Hillary Clinton​ is human just like the rest of us. This means she is fallible...just like the rest of us. She has humbled herself more than once for this country by owning up to her mistakes and most likely the mistakes of others. She did this because that's what leaders are supposed to do. Admit to your mistakes; take responsibility as leader for your employees’ mistakes. Then you move on from there to find solutions. Secretary Clinton showed courage, conviction, and loyalty. To her party, her President and also her country. As she continues to fight for children and what she believes is best for this country, I have more admiration for her than ever.
I hope that the people of this country will at least begin to treat her with the respect she deserves and has not received. If not for her political views or her public record, for the years of service she fought for this country, for the causes she continues to fight for and for the positions she…

Sutton Foster or Patti Lupone? Both.

"Broadway has been very good to me. But then, I've been very good to broadway."Ethel Merman



When I was 18 years old I went to my first Broadway show, the original broadway production of Mamma Mia. At the time Tina Maddigan was the lead and at the time I thought it was the greatest thing I had ever seen. Truthfully, I still have a special spot for that show and also for the lead. I don't know if this is true for everyone, but I don't see how anyone can truly forget their first show. My actual first show was watching Nutcracker in downtown Jacksonville. My teacher told me to watch for the tree and as it rose from it's spot it was spectacular. This means you will never forget your first show and you will never forget your first broadway spectacular. 



For those of you who liked the movie Mamma Mia (entire city of London), I thought it sucked. 


When I was 19 and I moved to New York, I was officially obsessed with going to the theatre. Usually, I only went to see cele…

Jesus Loves Me This I Know...Unless I'm Gay

You could move.  ~Abigail Van Buren, "Dear Abby," in response to a reader who complained that a gay couple was moving in across the street and wanted to know what he could do to improve the quality of the neighborhood


I am a Christian, I believe God exists. The following blog is a paper I wrote for my religion class, because I wanted to find in the Bible where it stated homosexuality was a sin. As a Christian I stand by everything I write in that paper and I feel it's time we stop hiding our prejudice behind religion. I am a racist, but it's not because of the Bible, it's because white people are really dumb (joke). 


* This is pasted and copied from an unedited version of my paper.

Christian morality is based primarily on what has been established as their word of God, the Bible. Those who have established themselves according to these laws are considered virtuous morally and spiritually. Those who have stepped out of these guidelines have established themselves as…